Sunday, February 1, 2015

Moultrie Chapel




Recently I've been driving to Canton Ohio to work. I almost never use RT 30 to get there but always travel RT 172. The scenery along that road is always much better. The rural farmland and old homes are a welcome sight from the average construction site. There is nothing more peaceful than seeing a sunrise or sunset across the fertile farmland of our county. One of the most scenic in my opinion is the Moultrie Chapel that sits literally on the boarder between Columbiana and Stark counties. The countless times I've rode by this church have never disappointed me no matter what time of day. It's a reminder of the beauty of our county and the fact that someone will always remember the ones that came before us. As evident by the tire tracks in the snow of a visitor to the cemetery behind the church. Even in the holds of a cold winter day life goes on...







No comments:

Post a Comment